Minneapolis Water Heater Repair
Available for Same-Day Water Heater Replacement
No hot water in your shower? You likely need water heater repair. At Plumb Right, our fully trained and certified technicians can service most major brands of water heaters, and can provide you with reliable solutions the same day you call in most cases. If you need to replace your heater, we offer many energy-saving, cost-efficient options that will get your hot water running as soon as possible. We've been providing expert water heater replacement & repair to Minneapolis and the surrounding areas since 1988 and are here for you when you need us the most! In addtion to our water heater repair, we provide expert general plumbing repairs!
Call (763) 703-1717 today to schedule a water heater repair in Minneapolis. We are available 24/7 for emergencies!
Upgrade to an Energy Efficient Water Heater
When you do business with Plumb Right, you can rest assured that our water heater products follow the latest Energy Factor requirement provided by the federal government. This means that when selecting a new system for your home, you get to choose from a variety of energy efficient water heaters that can lower operating costs and give you more savings. Our water heater replacement experts in Minneapolis can help determine which type of water heater will best suit the needs of you and your family!
When you choose us for your water hater replacement, you can expect:
- Professional installation with new water inlet shut-off; new gas inlet shut-off; new piping and connectors to water, gas, and flue
- Removal and disposal of failed unit
- All carpets covered to protect from dirt and debris
- Clean, neat and respectful technicians
- All work inspected by the local authority for proper installation and code compliance
The Best Customer Service I've had in 20 years!
Signs You Need Water Heater Replacement
Do you know when you last replaced your water heater? Is it more than 10 years old? Is your water bill too high? It may be time to consider a replacement. Water heaters have come a long way over the years and new, energy-efficient models can not only save you money but increase the value of your property.
In addition, if you are noticing any problems you should act fast to get a replacement or you may be left with the headache of no hot water.
Here are a few signs that you may need a new water heater:
- The water coming from the tap is rust-colored, muddy, sandy, or any other color than pristine and clear -
One sure sign that your water heater may need replacement is that the color of the water that is coming from your faucet is either reddish or has a grey-like color. This could be rust that has built up within the water tank or it could be sediment buildup. Contact our expert Minneapolis Water Heater installation team for the help you need.
- Your heater is noisier than normal and you begin to hear cracks, gurgles, or popping -
Water heaters will make some noise as they are warming up water for your home. But, if you notice that your water heater is making loud pops or cracks, it could be a sediment buildup around the heating elements of your water heater.
- You’ve noticed a leak or puddle around the water heater -
If you notice a leak next to your water heater, it may be a sign that your water heater is leaking. A slow drip can quickly turn into serious flooding and even cause water damage to the rest of your home.
Water Heater Removal
The water heater removal process can be simplified into the following steps:
- Turn off the Power
- Cut off Water Supply and Empty the Tank
- Disconnect Your Tank
- Remove the Tank from the Water Heater Closet
- Water Heater Disposal
Disconnecting a water heater is fairly simple, but be warned they're quite cumbersome. There will most likely be sediment built up in the tank which may make it even heavier so having assistance to move the water heater is advised.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair
More often than not, it's relatively obvious when your water heater has a major problem. You either won't have any hot water coming out of your faucet at all or you water heater's tank will spring a leak and quickly start flooding your garage. Having a licensed Minneapolis plumber perform annual maintenance service on your water heater can help prevent the need for repairs and allow issues to be caught preemptively. Other times, the signs your water heater needs repair are slightly more subtle:
Common indications your water heater needs to be repaired:
- Lack of hot water -
Your water heater is designed to keep hot water ready for you and your household to use. Water heater's have two heating elements, one at the top and one at the bottom. If you notice that you are running out of hot water quickly, it could be that one of your water heaters heating elements has gone bad.
- Rust colored water -
Discolored water is a good sign that your water heater is in need of repairs. Owing to sedimentation, water changes color to a red'ish or brown'ish color. It's important to address this situation quickly as it can become a health hazard. Call one of our expert Minneapolis water heater repair technicians to come and clean out your water heater.
- Loud banging noises when in use -
As your heating system gets older it will start making odd noises. It's perfectly normal for water heaters to make some noise as the heating elements heat up your water. But, if you are hearing a loud banging or loud clanging, it could be a bigger issue.
If you notice any of the above signs, it's important to call our Minneapolis water heater repair experts at Plumb Right right away. We can effectively resolve the issue and provide you with a lasting solution. Most water heaters typically last about 10-15 years, so replacement may be the better option if you have owned yours for a decade or longer.
At Plumb Right, our plumbers are confident in the quality of our work and products. As professional contractors in Minneapolis, we never give guarantees that we cannot keep. When we say we provide superior services, we mean it.
We offer the following guarantees for our water heater repair & replacement services:
- $100 No-Aggravation Guarantee- As our valued customer, you can expect efficiency in all our installations and products. In the event that your water heater has become problematic within the first year, we fix it for free with a $100 gift voucher that you can use for future services as our way of saying, “sorry for the aggravation”.
- Best Value Guarantee- We guarantee that our water heater solution from the product itself, service, installation, quality, and warranties is one of a kind. If you find another company who can match our offer for less, we will gladly pay you for the difference with a $25 finder’s fee.
- No-Lemon Guarantee- If the water heater we have installed develops a leak within its guaranteed period, we immediately replace this with a new water heater at no additional cost. This is our way of demonstrating our commitment to your long-term satisfaction.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee- You can expect the water heater we have installed to be at its peak performance. If you find your water heater unsatisfactory in the next year, we refund your investment down to the last cent.
At Plumb Right, we are dedicated to providing you and your family with all your plumbing needs, including repairs and the most efficient water heater products available on the market today. Take a look at our testimonials!
Call today or contact us online for water heater replacement in Minneapolis. We offer 2-hour service windows!